Web Design is Essential to the Future of Marketing
There are 3.5 billion Google searches every day.
That means most people are going to find their business of choice at home on their computer rather than walking down the street. That’s why it’s more important than ever to understand hope your audience searches for your services and what they expect from your website.
Web designers and digital marketing experts have been analyzing the average user’s digital habits to see how a website’s design affects potential business. Here are some of the recent results:
- 38% of visitors will leave a site if the layout is “unattractive”
- 48% of people cited website design as the #1 factor determining a business’s credibility
- 47% of people expect a web page to load in two seconds or less.
- 48% of users say that if a business’ website is not mobile-friendly, they’ll take it as an indication that the business simply doesn’t care.
- 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience.
The numbers don’t lie: user experience-focused web design is more important for your business than ever before.
The average user is expecting a higher quality web experience, and they don’t have the time to fumble through your homepage and site navigation to find the services they need.
A mobile responsive, user-friendly, fast-loading website could mean the difference between converting a user or watching them go to your competitors.
You might know this already.
But knowing something is a far cry from doing something about it.
We’ve seen these numbers too, and we know how to help you do something about it. Whether you’re thinking about your first website, or your business needs a modern redesign, we’re the professionals committed to helping you reach your ideal customers.
Through strategic web design, you can meet your audience wherever they are.