Key Web Concepts is excited to announce the return of The Chesterfield Christmas Family Drive.
You may remember the Christmas Family Drives from 2008, 2009 and 2010. We are pleased to announce that we will be bringing the program back this year! For those of you who aren’t familiar with the drive, Key Web invites and welcomes you to join us in helping out those in need during this holiday season by contributing to as many as families as we can, helping the less fortunate enjoy a merry Christmas too.
How it Works:
- Submit names of needy families in the Chesterfield area to Key Web Concepts (form provided below)
- We collect information about each family and post it to our website, including a wish-list for each family member
- All names submitted are kept confidential and anonymous
- Participants & Sponsors will be able to select individual families or even specific children to contribute to and provide donations, gifts, food, etc.
- Donations can be dropped of at the Key Web Concepts office anytime before December 24th.
- The Key Web Concepts staff will deliver the donated gifts and contributions to each family between December 23rd and December 24th.
- Hopefully, we can convince someone to dress as Santa this year! (wink wink)
- All donations will remain anonymous – meaning no affiliation or credit will be shared with the families or released otherwise.
Where You Come In:
- We’re asking for your help to identify those families in the Chesterfield area who have recently suffered hardships and are in need of some support this Christmas. Think about the families who just experienced a house fire, a father struggling with a long period of unemployment, a single mother working two jobs… how can we help them during this time??
As they say – “The More the Merrier”, and of all seasons – Christmas time is the most fitting to encourage that statement. If we get a large number of us volunteering to contribute and sponsor, imagine the number of families we can collectively affect with our help and support this Christmas.
Use the following form to nominate that family in need. If you know of more than one, fill it out again!
We will keep everyone updated on the list as we compile the information from the forms and post regularly about the families submitted. (Again, without sharing any names or confidential information, — not only for the privacy of the nominated families but so that everyone involved can feel a little more connected to the person/family they are sponsoring.) You will have just a few weeks to gather various gifts and/or make a monetary donation before dropping off your contributions to the Key Web office.
- Children’s Toys
- Children’s Clothing and Shoes
- Adult Clothing and Shoes
- Gift Cards (for both children and adults)
- Grocery Store gift cards
- Toiletries and Personal Items
- Stocking Stuffers
- Money (All monetary donations will be allocated evenly between families for items they have asked for but did not receive)
If you would like to volunteer to be a sponsor, or contribute, you can sign up here. We also ask that all gifts come to us unwrapped, our elves will take care of all the wrapping!
This is a great opportunity for all of us to touch those in need and bless another family that’s not as lucky this year.We hope you’ll join us in making this a great Christmas for them!